a guest Aug 26th, 2019 273 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- --><link="https://discord.gg/T8AB6Qs">DISCORD LINK CLICK HERE</link><--
- 1. No excessive spamming on intercoms or in spectator chat.
- 2. No meta-gaming.
- - Don't reveal the location of players whilst dead to other alive players anywhere (Discord, Steam, etc.)
- 3. No abusing exploits.
- 4. No delaying the round.
- - If you're the last one against an entire wave of MTF, just give up.
- 5. The only teaming NOT allowed is MTF/Facility Guards + SCPs.
- 6. No spawn camping.
- 7. No racism, sexism, or any other form of harassment.
- FriendlyFire = OFF.
- Decontamination is at 10 minutes.
- AutoNuke is at 20 minutes.
- 1. StackingItems
- - Global stack-size of 3. 914 upgrades the item in your hand.
- 2. SCP-008
- - Zombies who hit other players will infect them, and they will slowly lose health until they
- turn into a zombie or find a medkit.
- 3. SingleUseDoor
- - Keycard doors will stay open after being interacted with. This does not apply to 914.
- 4. LaterJoin
- - Those who join late will still spawn.
- 5. DisarmedProtection
- - Disarmed people can only be hurt by SCPs or fall damage.
- 6. SCP-575
- - Blackouts will happen occasionally. Any player caught in the dark without a flashlight will become prey for SCP-575, slowly losing health until they either die, leave the affected area, pull out a flashlight, or the blackout ends.
- 7. SCP-035
- - If a player picks up the item that SCP-035 is disguised as, the player will be killed and a random spectator will be assigned their possessed body. This player will be able to kill their own class, bypassing friendly fire rules. They will also deal corrosive damage when in a set range of another player. Once SCP-035 dies, he will return to disguising into items until his next victim picks him up.
- 8. Better SCP Options
- - In order to help balance teams, SCPs have buffed damage resistance so while their HP values are default, they take less damage overall.
- SCP-106 BUFF - NEW CONSOLE COMMANDS
- - ".stalk" allows SCP-106 to teleport to a random player by placing a portal beneath their feet.
- - ".pocket" allows 106 to enter his pocket dimension at will.
- - SCP-106's portal now leads to his pocket dimension, so don't step on it.
RAW Paste Data