a guest Mar 22nd, 2018 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Directions: Copy this template into your own gist.
- Introductory Strengths Reflection & Coaching Request
- In-Class Reflections Using the Signature Themes Report
- Read through the definitions:
- What words or phrases stick out to you for each theme?
- How would you define each of your top 5 talents in your own words?
- Do these top 5 talent themes resonate with you? Why or why not?
- Now, go find partners to introduce yourself to using these 5 areas
- Further Reflections
- How have you seen yourself using each of these talents? How often do you see yourself using these talents?
- When has it been difficult for you to be aware of these talents?
- When might you overuse any of these themes? How might you benefit from dialing them down in a certain situation?
- How could you use these themes to help you manage an area in which you might struggle?
- Look at the Suggested Action Items
- Short-term Goals:
- How will these talents help you in your work this module at Turing?
- What is an action step you'd like to commit to help you develop your themes further today? Next week? This module?
- What do you want to learn this module to turn your talents into greater strengths?
- Longterm Goals:
- How will these talents contribute to your future career as a software developer?
- What would you like to focus on development at Turing to ensure that you develop these talents more fully?
- How will you communicate with your mentor and/or students that you work with about your strengths?
- Repeating the Module
- If you've reflected on your StrengthsFinder results previously, here are some additional questions you may want to consider during this second module:
- How did you see yourself using your strengths last module?
- When did you overuse any of your strengths? When did you underuse them?
- What did you realize about yourself both in your struggles and in your wins last module?
- How could you capitalize on your strengths more effectively this time through the module?
- How did working with others last module affect how you understand your strengths?
- What goals for your personal development do you want to make for this module? How will you know if you've achieved them?
- Next Steps
- This reflection is for your own growth, and you do not need to turn this in.
- However, if you would like to have a follow-up coaching session with Allison, please reach out to her to discuss next steps.
RAW Paste Data