- you need this to avoid (most of the) problems playing on my server
- minecraft folder link: http://www.mediafire.com/#ibrbsyskfbba0
- 1. delete everything inside your .minecraft folder (if you want to save anything make copies of it and put it in a folder somewhere)
- 2. extract the rar inside your .minecraft folder
- 3. launch game
- 4. log in
- 5. Edit Profile > Use version > "release 1.6.2-Forge126.96.36.1999"
- 5.5 check "JVM Arguments and increase the Allotted ram (-Xmx4G or -Xmx6G or -Xmx8G) for better gameplay"
- 4 = 4Gb ram, 6 = 6Gb ram, 8 = 8Gb and so on and so forth
- 6. Save profile
- 7. Play!
- 8. you can turn down your graphics via options > video options > and adjust them accordingly (like put eevrything to fast, reduce draw distance, details n stuff
rathleif Sep 12th, 2013 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data