- Biometric Creep
- Via Cryptome: FBI “Next Generation Identification” (NGI) 2012
- Project PM:
- Biometrics wiki:
- 1. AuthenTec’s Ties to US Dept. of Defense and Intelligence
- AuthenTec was a spinoff of the Harris Corporation (1998)
- Harris is a $6 Billion Corporation which specializes in wireless communication for military and intelligence in the US
- Harris has particularly big contracts with the CIA and NRO (National Reconnaissance Office):
- Most of AuthenTec’s top executives were from Harris. As an example, their General Counsel Frederick Jorgenson started at Harris, eventually wound up at another huge military contractor, Raytheon, and then wound up at AuthenTec.
- Robert E. Grady, a former bigwig in the Carlyle Group, became Chairman of the Board at AuthenTec in January 2010:
- The Carlyle Group has made over $2 Billion as majority owner of Booz Allen Hamilton of Project PM and Edward Snowden fame:
- The Carlyle Group was trying to outrun its reputation as a corrupt home for political bigwigs when the Snowden revelations hit
- “Carlyle has worked hard over the past decade to put questions about its influence over the government to rest. The firm was once known for hiring former politicians like George H. W. Bush and James A. Baker III, the onetime secretary of state, as advisers and for focusing on government contractors.”
- 2. Apple and the Shady Deal For AuthenTec
- Six months after starting as Chair of the Board, Grady rage quit at AuthenTec, hoping to prod it into getting its product to a mainstream market (like Apple!) much more quickly:
- Soon thereafter, AuthenTec began serious talks w/ Apple about getting its product to a mainstream market. But Apple threw up its hands in disgust and just bought the company outright:
- Shareholders were outraged, arguing that rather than taking a lesser price from Apple, the Board should have tried to shop their product more with Samsung:
- But a Federal Court quickly sided with AuthenTec and Apple:
- 3. Apple’s Release of iPhone5s has set the Biometric World a Flutter:
- Bloomberg: Momentous
- Pushing Biometrics Mainstream:
- Yahoo: Boosts Biometrics Stocks
- Biometrics to the Masses:
- 4. ManTech Hack, Targeting of Politicians and activists:
- Biometric Docs from Anonymous’ ManTech Hack (July 2010)
- Wikileaks: US targeted UN diplomats and Security Council politicians for Biometrics, Credit Card info Etc.
- Disneyland’s sophisticated biometrics can hook up with your credit card info without your permission or even giving them your credit card info:
- Occupy Wall Street targeted by NYPD for Biometric Retinal Scans:
- Title: Biometric Creep: Anonymous Calls Out iPhone5s and the Ugly Leviathan Stalker State
- Greeting citizens of the world. Anonymous humbly presents you with this special report. Contrary to what a popular hacking contest would have you believe, the primary risk involved with the iPhone5S' ID scanner has nothing to do with a stranger lifting your fingerprint from a beer stein. Anonymous research, modelled on Barrett Brown's Project PM, has uncovered the corrupt alliance of Department of Defense Contractors, NSA and CIA connected venture capital, and a shady purchase by Apple that gave birth to the machines now collecting your fingerprints. Even more important to the ugly Leviathan stalker State, Apple's fingering of its customers is heralding a new dawn of biometric identification technologies. Biometric identification technologies include:
- * Fingerprinting
- *DNA Collection
- *Retinal Scans
- *Facial and Voice Recognition Programs
- Most frightening of all, documents liberated by Anonymous from FBI and Department of Defense contractor ManTech in 2010 indicate that the United States has built a massive biometric database for use both domestically and on the battlefield. This biometric database was designed to be shared internationally with repressive allies of the United States. As we were in the middle of preparing this video Cryptome.org posted an extraordinary document inidcating that the FBI has now launched use of this database under the title FBI: Next Generation Identification.
- The proof for these extraordinary claims will be laid out as follows: 1. AuthenTec, the company purchased by Apple last year for the purpose of fingerprint identification, had extremely deep ties to the most powerful and corrupt Defense Department and Intelligence Community contractors and figures. Most importantly, one Chairman of the Board at AuthenTec was Robert E. Grady a powerful figure in the first Bush administration and, during his time at Ah-than-tech [*correction – just after], also a high ranking executive in the Carlyle Group. The Carlyle Group has deep connections to the Bush family and was controversially profiled by Michael Moore in Fahrenheit 9/11. Carlyle is also the majority owner of Booz Allen Hamilton, the NSA contractor which employed Edward Snowden.
- 2. AuthenTec’s corrupt Board of Directors may have violated the fiduciary trust of its shareholders to ensure that Apple, and Apple alone, would be able to purchase the company.
- 3. It may be immaterial whether or not Apple's scanner is easily hackable and whether or not the NSA will have direct access to fingerprints granted to it by Apple and the FISA Court. Multiple industry leaders indicate that the real reason why the Intelligence Community was so keen on Apple launching AuthenTec’s biometric technology is because anything Apple touches automatically becomes über cool. Other biometric corporations are wetting themselves with delight.
- 4. While overlooked by major media, including The Guardian at the time, documents hacked from ManTech and released by Anonymous in July of 2010 indicate that the United States military and the FBI have collaborated to build a massive database of biometric information. A number of documents, articles, and activities in the intervening period indicate clearly that corporations, spies, and police departments are keen to collect biometric data on activists and politicians and that a critical component of these efforts includes matching biometric data with targeted people's credit card information. Besides Apple, companies like Disney and Facebook have been major intelligence community partners in pioneering the widespread use of biometric collection tools like facial recognition technology.
- Anonymous has collected articles and documents strongly supporting these four claims. They can be found by number in the information section of this video. A separate paste with the same information can be permanently found here:
- To be blunt, with the launch of Apple's iPhone5S the surveillance world has gone from Biometric creep into an all-out assault on everything they can grab on our bodies. What will you do to protect yourself and the ones you love.
- While the FBI has made great efforts to shut down Anonymous, Anonymous will not be silenced. Anonymous will continue to fulfill our appointed duty to inform citizens of the world of governmental and corporate corruption. Anonymous will continue to fight for the ideal of a free and uncorrupted Internet and for a world without megastalkers.
- We are Anonymous.
- The corrupt, fear us.
- The honest, support us.
- The heroic, join, us.
a guest Sep 24th, 2013 13,820 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Autumn Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!