- Operation Monsanto 2.0 Engaged
- #Operation Objectives:
- Monsanto is much more than GMOs, they always were, leaving toxic waste grounds in their wake for decades that they have refused to clean.
- Operation mission is to raise the profile of the crimes committed across societies STATE and CORPORATE CRIMES that have either gone unpunished or a slap on the wrist as restitution.
- We aim to show the world MONSANTO is our and our planets worst enemy. Infertility, cancer and suicides and more across the world. We also aim to educate the masses on Monsanto's criminal and poisonous history and give voice to those who can no longer speak. To raise awareness of the evils that Monsanto and its subsidiaries have and continue to cause worldwide.
- For over a century, Monsanto has been poisoning the planet and the communities in which it has had factories. Over time, and with the help of governments the local communities that have had to live with the toxic and dangerous effects of Monsanto has widened worldwide. Polychlorinated By phenols (PCBs) and Agent Orange are just two of the toxic and deadly chemicals that have been produced by Monsanto in which people are still living with the harmful effects and Monsanto has never been held accountable and refuse to take responsibility for the deaths and illnesses caused. The United States government, who collaborated with and sanctioned the company to create toxins such as Agent Orange for the purposes of chemical weapons to be used in war, has ignored the hundreds of thousands of people harmed by their actions worldwide.
- Monsanto has moved from producing toxic chemicals for war to toxic agricultural chemicals, including the most widely known producers of GMOs and pesticides such as RoundUp. They are also responsible for chemical testing in 3rd world communities, and the list goes on. The amount of cases hidden from public knowledge in the US alone of toxic wastegrounds left for our chidren to play in contaminated dirt and streams for countless decades is unknown, because of the influence that Monsanto holds within the United States and the amount of money they have to 'defend' themselves.
- This is just the beginning.
- 1. Profiteering poisonous chemical company posing as agribusiness.
- Remember the horrors of Operation Ranch Hand during the Vietnam War, when the US military designed a chemical warfare program and used the herbicide and defoliant Agent Orange to kill and maim 400,000 people (estimated by the Vietnam government), and ultimately cause birth defects for 500,000 children? Monsanto made that possible.
- 2. Building a monopoly, putting farmers out of work.
- There is nothing more quintessentially American than the independent family farmer; and there is nothing more un-American than stomping out that farmer’s livelihood to bolster your corporate monopoly. Monsanto is attempting this as it sues small farmers out of their livelihoods time and again.
- 3. Controlling the food, privatizing the water.
- Half of the Earth’s population will live in an area with significant water stress by 2030, according to estimates from the Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development. Corporations like Monsanto (along with Royal Dutch Shell and Nestle) are vying for a future in which free water supply is a thing of the past, and private companies control public water sources.
- 4. Running the FDA, writing its own protection laws.
- Ex-Monsanto executives run the United States Food and Drug Administration, the agency tasked with ensuring food safety for the American public.
- 5. Continuing environmental nightmares.
- Studies have linked Monsanto and other biotech conglomerates to the decline of bee colonies in the US and abroad.
- Their environmental blunders don’t stop there. In 2002 the Washington Post published a piece titled “Monsanto Hid Decades of Pollution,” outlining the corporation’s pollution of an Alabama town with toxic PCBs for decades without disclosure.
- Above statements referenced here: http://obrag.org/?p=74144#.VX9BlPlVhBc
- Influence of trade deals:
- EU dropped pesticide laws due to US pressure over TTIP, documents reveal US trade officials pushed EU to shelve action on endocrine-disrupting chemicals linked to cancer and male infertility to facilitate TTIP free trade deal
- Monsanto Herbicide Faces Global Fallout After World Health Organization Labels It a Probable Carcinogen
- The fight against glyphosate is gaining momentum, and where governments are not stepping up to enforce bans, citizens and private companies are taking it upon themselves with major successes.
- Study: Monsanto's Roundup Herbicide Probably Causes Cancer
- If we do nothing, our children will never forgive.
- They will never forget
- Expect us
- irc.cyberguerrilla.org Port: 6667 - 6697 (SSL) kiwi.cyberguerrilla.org/irc/ #OpMonsanto
a guest Jun 15th, 2015 5,801 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data