- I don't honestly understand how anybody can actually like Five Guys. Is there something I'm missing here?
- I pay nearly $17 for a single-patty burger, a small order of fries, and a drink. The burger is of average size - more on flavor later. The fries are in a tiny dixie cup (and cost $3.75 by themselves). The drink is what most restaurants would call "Small".
- The burger is average at best. I'd honestly rate it as having less flavor than, say, B-Bops or Freddy's. The meat itself is thin and generally flavorless. It's super greasy, yet again, somehow flavorless. Either somebody forgot to add the seasoning, or they just don't do that there. I'm not sure.
- The fries are a VERY small serving, certainly for $3.75. These fries look like the fries you get at any other restaurant. I think somebody forgot to put the lid on the salt shaker because you could cure meat with these things and then use the leftovers to turn Saylorville into Iowa's largest salt water lake.
- The drink is okay. I usually get iced tea, and it's the same iced tea everyone else servers. Whatever. Still paid at least double what anyone else charges for a Sam's Club restaurant-grade drink cup, but that's okay.
- All in all, I'd be happy with the meal at like $7 or $8. Not $17. MAYBE worth trying once, but never again.
- Hey, at least you get free peanuts. Hope you don't have allergies or anything.
RAW Paste Data