a guest Oct 12th, 2017 39 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import openpyxl
- import xlrd
- import xlwt
- wb1 = openpyxl.load_workbook('LB_migration.xlsx')
- ws1 = wb1.get_sheet_by_name('Servers')
- #IP should be placed in Column 'J2' and continue down for as much as needd.
- wb2 = openpyxl.load_workbook('ME06.xlsx')
- ws2 = wb2.get_sheet_by_name('Dependency_Details')
- #Migration server IPs are listed in Column P starting with row 2.
- wb3 = openpyxl.load_workbook('MAS.xlsx')
- ws3 = wb3.get_sheet_by_name('massheet')
- #All servers listed in Netscaler configs are in column C starting in row 2
- #This should be the list that is parsed with the Migration server IPs
RAW Paste Data