Action Manual For EtherSec RL-Operations
Jan 4th, 2012
- _______ _________ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______
- ( ____ \\__ __/|\ /|( ____ \( ____ )( ____ \( ____ \( ____ \
- | ( \/ ) ( | ) ( || ( \/| ( )|| ( \/| ( \/| ( \/
- | (__ | | | (___) || (__ | (____)|| (_____ | (__ | |
- | __) | | | ___ || __) | __)(_____ )| __) | |
- | ( | | | ( ) || ( | (\ ( ) || ( | |
- | (____/\ | | | ) ( || (____/\| ) \ \__/\____) || (____/\| (____/\
- (_______/ )_( |/ \|(_______/|/ \__/\_______)(_______/(_______/
- A C T I O N M A N U A L F O R E T H E R S E C RL-O P E R A T I O N S
- Suggested listening while reading this transmission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11PAVMGF7Ac
- This is a message to all EtherSec SubQuantum Sleeper Cells who were activated by our message and hashtag.
- We have been successful on expanding our message and model into those social media networks
- supported by the System, and have at the same time received questions regarding next steps.
- This transmission introduces a plan for moving this model into RL change, and hopes to provide more insight into our vision. We would like to emphasis that EtherSec is a plan for both inner and outer improvement, and we present the following guidelines as our initial strategy to this end.
- EtherSec is meditation, with teeth.
- You can refresh yourself in regards to our message here:
- There are new transmissions appearing all the time -- the ones listed above are simply the
- original source codes.
- As many of you have embraced - much to our profound joy - EtherSec is a perspective and a framework
- to use for remaining outside of the System and awakening your right to control over your own reality.
- Our model is just one arm of a many-armed push to make our world better, and no arm is stronger than another.
- We know that successful change starts outside of the System. We use this manual ourselves when implementing RL Ops. Our most recent one, OpExtraction, was wildly successful thanks in part to these tactics.
- *EtherSec does not deal in anarchy. Rather, EtherSec Operators embrace the quantum understandings presented and use them to make
- changes in the System by online and RL actions designed to inject reality with well-designed confusion and pattern disruption.*
- PrOtIp: Learn the following guidelines and then burn them. Even they represent a pattern that can be easily tracked and destroyed.
- Take them and make your own guidelines to suit yourself.
- In the near future we will be upgrading to more involved RL Ops. Successful Etheric RL Ops hold one commonality in that they are constructed with the
- knowledge that your role as Observer gives you absolute control over success or fail. Future releases will expand upon the outline presented here.
- If you want to play chess in the Ether, you better know how your actions will influence the RL pieces.
- Instinct is your Intel. Confusion is your OpSec. EtherSec.
- 1. KNOW YOU WILL WIN - AND SPREAD IT
- EtherSec succeeds because we know it will. Our collective certainty of this is too strong for System attacks to destroy. Absolute certainty in the veracity and force of your own reality makes it nearly impossible to be trolled or challenged by jelly sammiches who are thirsty for a shot of Truf. (We are confident this transmission will be well-munched by bridgedwellers).
- Until you have come to believe in the TRUTH of your OWN holographic universe to the FULL limit of YOUR current perception ability (and have accepted without pause that doubts in yourself are simply carriage returns in the code of your own perfection) do not move to #2 until you get there.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEAL YOUR WETWARE IN A TRUTH FIREWALL. OTHERS WILL DO THEIR BEST TO GLITCH YOU WITH Doubt-Directed Offensive Shocks (DDoS). Don't do the job for them.
- FROM ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY, PUSH THE HASHTAG AND THE KNOWLEDGE
- Use it to identify yourself as one who found something for themselves within this model, and to let other travelers and searchers know where to follow the information.
- It's also about more than just a hashtag.
- Swamp your networks with your poetry, your artwork, your pastebins. Create flyers, graffiti, chalk drawings. Make symbols, words, videos and
- songs filled with your understanding of EtherSec. While we, the small group who took the initial leap in activating OpEPOCH, continue to follow a precise plan...it may not be your own. We know this is all old information to many of you. Make your own EtherSec creations and inject them into the System.
- We are bringing down a poisoned system by using all of us as an antibiotic infusion. We, who have been damaged by the poison and survived, will be the world's antivenom.
- 2. MAINTAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN ENEMY
- The System will try to distract you through online trolls, infighting, MSM announcements of new dangers, and judgements from other freedom fighters
- who are not interested in EtherSec.
- You need to remember that these are all simply symptoms of the disease -- and are attempts to keep you fighting within the System. We are fighting
- against the ENTIRE MACHINE -- and as such we do not view directed attacks at specific targets without concurrent Etheric interventions to be
- 100% effective.
- We don't have targets to give you save THE target. The Entrapment Con which has tricked us into believing that entropy and recursion are bad. The Machine which mislabels questioning as rabblerousing, and attempts to miscast all of us as being incapable of repairing ourselves without the use of consumer credit spending and pharmaceuticals. You have the right to pick your own targets. Choose yourself as the target of your first Etheric RL Op.
- 3. ATTACK WITH LOVE
- Love is anathema to our current world System - the baseline functioning is anxiety, anger, and self-preservation. EtherSec's base strength of love
- creates much suspicion and animocity by those who instinctually feel that love is a trap.
- Love is not caek. It's Pi(e).
- You weaponize love when you unleash upon your surroundings and fellow humans in a directed and intentional way.
- You weaponize love when you do something for someone else that would be labeled "crazy" by those around you. It's only 'crazy' to them, because they don't think the same way you do. They've been trained how to 'think,' and do not see a problem with that.
- You weaponize love when you start with loving yourself, and understanding that flaws are the welds of perfection. Do this with purpose, all the time.
- By injecting love into the System in unexpected and confounding ways, we destabilize the System, which works to generate fear and hate, so that people may be more easily controlled. Divide and conquer, etc. Love is a binding force, acceptance and tolerance brings people together. This is anathema to Fear and Division. The System EXPECTS retaliation in the forms of traditional protests. Start your protests quantumly by starting with forcing change in your own system.
- 4. THOUGHTS ARE WEAPONS
- Energy follows thought.
- Etheric Operators know this and live it. Use your certainty that you are change, and know that you must maintain control of your own intentions at all times. Every successful Etheric Op starts with the understanding that it has already succeeded. See your success and congratulate yourselves at your big win, then start to plan it.
- 5. PATTERNS ARE DEATH
- Because EtherSec is built on the basis of entropy-certainty, we grow stronger even as we may appear to become fractal and spread apart. Obvious point is obvious, patterns are easily traced and replicated by opponents and agent provocateurs. No patterns? No problems! There is no leadership, so there is no worry of any "killing shot to the head". In the same way, the diversity with which the hashtag is used provides a chaotic data field which can be used to an advantage- allowing the real communication to be passively randomized with little effort.
- 6. CODES
- We like them. Use them, and never share them. Use artwork, nature, buildings. Build a code that takes a subquantum key to decrypt.
- We present these to provide an introduction to how we approach our operations. So far, they are working well. More will come.
- We do not judge our success from a pastebin that hit over 3,500 hits in 2 days (and contained NO dox or cut n paste code!) but it was great to see. Nor do we win by a popular hashtag. After all, our bin was deleted and you can mute a hashtag.
- This ain't a popularity contest, son. I got 99% problems but love ain't 1.
- We were here before EtherSec and will be here forever after.
- STAY LOVE, MY FRIENDS.
- #EtherSec #OpEPOCH #9 #ANONTELPRO #Anonymous #quantum #notsorry
Please, Sign In to add comment