search & fix improper valac requirements in elementary
- for branch in $(grep packaging elementaryos-branches); do
- rm -r $(basename $branch)
- bzr checkout --lightweight "$branch"
- cd $(basename $branch)
- if (grep vala debian/control control | grep -q 0.16); then
- if ! grep -q valac-0.16 debian/control control; then
- echo "$branch has improper dependencies. Please fix and press Enter. Type 'skip' to skip this package."
- read reply
- if [ "$reply" != "skip" ]; then
- bzr commit -m "Fixed dependencies to build cleanly on vanilla Precise"
- else echo "$branch looks proper to me!"
- cd ..
RAW Paste Data