Playmaker0122 Apr 19th, 2019 171 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Keeper of the Masks
- DARK | Lv. 4
- When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Mask" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect, you can add 1 "Masking Ritual" or "Masked Warlock" from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Keeper of the Masks" once per turn.
- The Stalking Mask
- DARK | Lv. 6
- If you control a face-up "Mask" Spell/Trap on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand.) You can only Special Summon "The Stalking Mask" once per turn this way. Once per turn, you can target 3 "Mask" Spell/Trap in your GY; shuffle them into the deck and draw 1 card.
- Masked Warlock
- DARK | Lv. 8
- You must Ritual Summon this card with "Masking Ritual". If your opponent actives a card effect or a Spell or Trap, (Quick Effect): You can send 1 face-up "Mask" Spell/Trap to the GY, negate the activation and destroy that card. You can only use this effect of "Masked Warlock" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect; You can Special Summon "Masked Beast Des Gardius" from your deck or GY ignoring its summoning condition.
- Masking Ritual
- Ritual Spell
- This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Masked" Ritual Monsters. You must also tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total levels equal 8 or more. Except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card; add 1 "Mask" Spell/Trap from your GY to your hand.
- Mask Trade
- Normal Spell
- You can discard a card, add 2 "Mask" Equip Spells with different names from your deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Mask Trade" per turn.
- Mask of Rage
- Equip Spell
- The equipped Monster gains 600 ATK. When the Monster this card is equipped to is destroyed by battle; you take no battle damage for the rest of the turn. You can pay 500 LP, shuffle this card into your deck.
- Mask of Despair
- Continuous Trap
- Neither player can Special Summon Monsters from the Extra Deck.
RAW Paste Data