- There are a bunch of things in this thread that aren't BS.
- But that said
- There is the guy who only sees the trees.
- There is the guy who can see the forest.
- And then there is the guy who lives deep inside the forest, banging his head against a mossy log repeatedly.
- It seems like this thread often serves as the personal journal for that last guy.[/QUOTE]
- [quote=Andrew Hussie]
- guyisart asked:
- Who is the most retarded character of homestuck?
- This new character I will introduce really soon. His name is Guyisart!
- SOMEBODY RUSH THIS GUY TO THE BURN WARD, WHOOPS HE JUST INCINERATED, TOO LATE![/quote]
- [QUOTE=entrando2;6042293][QUOTE=knottedOdyssey;6042284]Haha, yes, I remember looking at it and saying, "Why do I not have to strain to read this?"
- We can only hope that Andrew will soon return to the good old days of migraine-inducing panel counts.[/QUOTE][FONT=Comic Sans MS]sbahj jusmped the shark
- <-BACK WARDS[/FONT][/QUOTE]
- EDIT: I JUST ALSO WANTED TO MENTION THAT I LOVE THAT FOR SOME REASON THIS THREAD HAS A THEODORE ROOSEVELT
- LOOK AT ALL THOSE OTHER THREADS
- THEY HAVE TAFT AT BEST
- [QUOTE=simon.clarkstone;6055863]Cross-post that to [url=http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?45236-Image-Manipulation-12-FREE-NOMINATION-INSINE]Image Manip[/url]. In half an hour it will have a babydave clinging to it, a mutated faec [sic], and be spinning at 200 RPM. ;-)[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=KarneWarrior;6056046]SPARTANS! TONIGHT, WE SEE, SOME BOOOOBIIIEESS!!!!!![/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=ArmsAreLoud;6065347]But you see lamb, the sex is the plot.
- Our universe has been a smut fic this entire time.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=lovecraftianParadox;6069952][QUOTE=Reecer6;6069935]hold on guys
- drawing fan art of our daughter[/QUOTE]draw a grave
- "ponyNautilus threatened to shoot her if we didn't stop clogging up the thread
- we had our backs turned because we were too busy arguing about whether or not to invite Terezi to our slumber party
- Roosevelt tried to stop him
- [I]it was too late[/I]"[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Holly;6092986]oh man
- your avatar
- I can't help but imagining that you have a huge pet spider named Alberto and he sneaks up to the computer sometimes to flirt with all the cool kids over here.
- hey there Al
- lookin fiiiiine today
- [quote=Me][12:20] TF: Seriously, what is wrong with this thing?
- [12:20] TF: We're talking about puppets and prostitutes.
- [12:20] TF: Pesterchum: The Land of Puppets and Prostitutes.[/quote]
- [QUOTE=lovecraftianParadox;6103372]Actually, the state of Calmasis' boner is simultaneously existent and nonexistent, until uncovered.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Ace of Dark-Hearts;6107007]The boob size of individuals, like most things in homestuck, can bend according to the readers' tastes.
- Hence, all characters have massive boobs. Especially Karkat.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Godbot;6120915]Well yeah, you and I know that. But her element is math, her power is punching things, and we're ignoring logic entirely.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Ace of Dark-Hearts;6120740]I love it when Andrew posts. It's like, he bides his time observing us to the point that we are foaming at the mouth, then he appears and calmly proceeds to ask, "What the hell, fandom?"[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Andrew;6122875][QUOTE=colwag;6122860][QUOTE=Andrew;6122837]Yeah, I COULD write this huge dissertation on why Colwag's vision for Homestuck as some form of Vriska fanwank theater, in which she is glorified on every page from now until the end, is not actually the best direction for the story to go. My argument for that would be pretty air tight, but I don't have the time or the interest.[/QUOTE]
- I dunno that Vriska fanwank theater idea doesn't sound too bad.[/QUOTE]
- It will actually be the intermission to the squiddles intermission.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Sporkaganza;6124524]Andrew Hussie c3< [COMPLAININ 'BOUT HOMESTUCK thread members, Homestuck]
- Canon, fools.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=MythicalWashrag;6143164][QUOTE=colwag;6143158]I sorta like the idea of her knocking Roxy out, smirking all satisfied, only to see Dream Roxy float up behind her.
- And then she's all "Uggggh! I got to do t)(is AGAIN?"
- And chokes out Dream Roxy
- Which wakes up Normal Roxy
- And she has to re-knock her out, and it just perpetuates a viscous cycle.[/QUOTE]
- YOU HATE DREAMSELVES YOU HATE DREAMSELVES YOU HATE DREAMSELVES[/QUOTE]
- Post counts are like cup sizes: those with smaller ones feel inadequate when other people have bigger ones(especially when the other people are younger than them) and wish they were larger, while those with large ones feel that people don't look past the size and see them for who they are.
- /profound[/QUOTE]So Lord English's boobs are huuuuuuge then.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Quirk;6147112]Zed, if you do not stop ruining my excitement I swear I am going to get up out of my chair and [I]go get lunch.[/I][/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=lovecraftianParadox;6148442]Heartstuck is what would happen if some wannabe-artist at a nerd convention stood up and said, "HEY EVERYONE, I WILL TAKE ANY ART REQUESTS SO LONG AS IT'S LESBIANS", and then people gathered around and gave her a bunch of suggestions that coalesced into a huge painting of two schoolgirls making out with explosions in the background while the suggesters around her discussed how large the boobs should be, and in the background bloodyEmissary made a huge ornate mirror to reflect the painting in. Teddy Roosevelt and insaneYanish rap and the entire time, and ArmsAreLoud is having a deep philosophical discussion with the crowd about boobs and boob related symbolism. And the artist is listening and talking to the ever growing crowd all throughout.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Conspicuous;6151919]It's all fun and games until someone loses their legs.
- Then it's just fun.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=simon.clarkstone;6159495][QUOTE=Conspicuous;6159471][QUOTE=azhdrake;6159468][QUOTE=Sir Screwloose;6159460][QUOTE=Conspicuous;6159441][QUOTE=Sir Screwloose;6159439]To combine a rejection of betty crocker and a further understanding of her trickster heritage, Jane's entry item will be a pie she will have to throw at someone's face.[/QUOTE]
- That's a steep price for entry.[/QUOTE]
- IDE: Dirk's entry item will be, innapropriately enough, a ham.[/QUOTE]And Jake can have some wonderful, wonderful, Zoosmell.[/QUOTE]
- So Roxy'll have to destroy a church?[/QUOTE]I was thinking some kind of parade.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=pygmyLioness;6161894]I go by the rule "Everyone is a hot, half naked girl all the time. And it's perfectly okay to imagine them mud wrestling whenever they get into an argument. Which is, you know, often. Cause this is the internet."
- I'd like to think that my internet experience is richer for it.[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=Murder;6225590]So now it's popular,
- It's time to make lP self-insert.
- (Oh crap, I thought of a sexual innuendo when I typed this)[/QUOTE]
- [QUOTE=harmoniousExtremes;6226626]HeartStuck 100: OH MY GOD WHY ARE WE STILL ON DAY ONE!?[/QUOTE]
- [quote=problemProtagonist][04:16] [color=#FFC61A]PP: Yeah, it's fun until someone gets hurt.[/color]
- [04:16] [color=#FFC61A]PP: Then it's hilarious.[/color][/quote]
- Don't go around calling other people trolls and tools in the simple questions and answers thread you pilweefs![/QUOTE]
- [quote=problemProtagonist][04:41] PP: I WAS HIPSTER BEFORE IT WAS HIPSTER TO BE HIPSTER BEFORE IT WAS COOL[/quote]
- [quote=alphabetZeta][12:16] AZ: Pokemon anime novelizations are the greatest works of literature known to man![/quote]
MegaRock35 Mar 24th, 2012 279 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!