Domena100 Jan 16th, 2019 66 in 234 days
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- OiT: akrenwi
- OCG Rank: OCG I
- Training type: BT Supervision
- Start (CET): 13:17
- Greeting: Copy pasted but correct.
- Rules: Copy pasted, not too fast, enough time to read it.
- Greetings: Copy pasted, enough time to read except the "exceptions part"
- Jacks: Obviously asked if trainees know the jacks, some trainees sadly lied.
- Grammar jacks didnt go very smoothly. JJs went quickly. HJs were explained later.
- HJs took a bit too long due to lying trainees.
- Faces: Asked if trainees know faces. Trainees lied.
- Cadets needed to be taught how to do faces properly many times. Faces took too long.
- March: Marched to the obbies first, the march rules were explained.
- The march looked good.
- March 2: Marched through an occupied PS.
- Obbies: Longer obby done before the formations. Took around a minute to get trainees into their places.
- Cadets are almost unable to get past the wall. The longer obby was very messy.
- The shorter obby went good.
- Formations: Pretty bad but trainees started doing them properly.
- TDM: It went good.
- Promotions: Got cadets into the discord. Still promoted the trainees who dont deserve a promo.
- Side notes: Isnt very good at enforcing the dress code or spotting
- dress code violations. Too forgiving! Trainees ignore the host. Experienced MP declared
- the training as "the worst training he ever saw". Should re-do this one in my opinion.
- End (CET):14:27
RAW Paste Data