How to downgrade Snapchat on iOS
asdwergrg Feb 13th, 2018 189 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How to downgrade Snapchat on iOS to 10.25.0 V2
- **I am not responsible for any damage to your device, bans from Snapchat, loss of data, memories, or streaks**
- You will need:
- *A computer that can connect to your iPhone
- *Your iPhone
- *A lightning cable
- 1. Backup your memories in Snapchat and refresh all of your streaks in case you have to revert back to the current version.
- 2. Uninstall the Snapchat app on your phone.
- 3. Download cydia impactor for your OS here: http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
- 4. Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6gcpzobzsuce0wo/10250
- 5. Rename the downloaded file to Snapchat.ipa
- 6. Open cydia impactor and plug your iPhone into your computer (make sure your phone is the only phone connected).
- 7. Drag snapchat.ipa into the cydia impactor window.
- 8. Click through and use your Apple credentials to sign it.
- 9. You should now have an older version of Snapchat on your phone. Login and try it.
- 10. If Snapchat starts crashing when it opens after 7 days, uninstall it and redo steps 6-8.
- Change log:
- *changed some wording
- *used a different version of snapchat
- *changed hosts
- *made an account so I can edit in the future.
RAW Paste Data