#thisisacoup, EU, UN, Bilderberg, ISIS, Goldman-Sachs
- A few links to give you an idea what's going on in the world, Europe in particular. Links to Wikipedia, BBC, a copy of a book, an EU site and Spiegel. So no thin foil hat sites, this all is public info. Connect the dots.
- The EU flag is like an exact copy of the first U.S. Confederate Navy Jack (1861–1863).
- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America#/media/File:Jack_of_the_CSA_Navy_1861_1863.svg
- So where did the EU flag come from? It could be plagiarism, but it did not come from the U.S. It actually came from the "Pan European Union". The EU did not really start after World War 2 to prevent wars, but decades earlier, as a plan in the 1920's.
- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
- It started with count Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, back then an antisemite who changed his views later, opposing nazism. Coudenhove-Kalergi was from ancient nobelty.
- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
- He was freemason too, he even died at a meeting. "Suicide".
- > https://archive.org/details/DolddownloadrichardNikolausGrafCoudenhove-kalergi1894-1972
- Now there is an "EU award", the Karlpreis. Coudenhove-Kalergi is quoted: the EU is the Pan-European Union.
- > http://www.karlspreis.de/en/laureates/richard-nikolaus-graf-coudenhove-kalergi-1950/speech-extract-by-richard-nikolaus-count-of-coudenhove-kalergi
- The Karlpreis is named after Charlemagne, a powerful emperor who united a great deal of Europe in the 8th and 9th century.
- > https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Charlemagne
- Otto von Habsburg (Austria-Hungary royalty, ancient nobelty) was von Coudenhove-Kalergi's successor. Habsburg, once rulers.
- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
- EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief Peter Sutherland (AKA chairman Goldman-Sachs, EU, UN, Bilderberg board member)
- > http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland#Business
- "The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."
- - Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi
- "Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation"
- - Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi
- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
- Democracy? Old money/ancestry has been regaining old powers since the 20th century, and now they are gaining momentum. Bilderberg conferences, UN, EU, main stream media, name it: it's the same old game being played for decades. A corporate-theocratic dictatorship-light is what we're heading to. Of course it's difficult to rule over people who have a sense of culture, history, but fortunately there is mass migration to the rescue. Preferable religious people, they are easier to manage and help keep pressure on real liberal people, already conveniently replaced with modern liberals who think nude is wrong, censorship is right and blasphemy should be illegal. Forget about that gay marriage thing. It's smoke, strengthening the status of marriage. A pure religious thing.
- Greece was not the start and is certainly not the end. There is a storm brewing and it's a dirty one. People who are really in charge genuinely believe they have been chosen, they are deeply religious.
- To conclude, here is a 2005 article on Spiegel Online. Rise of islamism, terrorism, Islamic State, an almost exact prediction. We're near the end phase.
- > http://www.spiegel.de/international/the-future-of-terrorism-what-al-qaida-really-wants-a-369448.html
- ~ Amoneymouse
RAW Paste Data Copied