Mar 23rd, 2023
- A trojan made for Danooct1's User Made Malware Series.
- I am not responsible for any damage made using this trojan.
- The build scripts and converters for the MBR payload are very noobish. You will need some things to run these:
- Python 2.7 for Windows and this library.
- git for Windows or some other linux tools for windows like MinGW
- NASM in your PATH (I just copyed the executable into C:\Windows\ because I was too lazy to add it to the PATH manually)
- The Nyan Cat midi file
- Something to convert binary files into C arrays, to embed the MBR payload into the trojan (I used the export function of the HxD hex editor, you will only need that if you changed and recompiled the MBR payload)
- qemu for Windows (additional, if you want to test the payload)
- Even if you have all of this I don't think you get this to compile because my scripts suck, as I said earlier.
- If you want to use the exe to batch converter, don't forget to append -zip to it's command line, because this gives way smaller file sizes and also works on Windows XP.
- You'll also need Visual Studio 2015 to build the actual Trojan. Make sure you selected the Release configuration, because Debug is not configured properly.
- The ASM code may look very noobish, but this is my first big thing written in assembly.
- If you want to know what the trojan does or download the binaries, look at my thread on danooct1's forum (registration required)
Please, Sign In to add comment