a guest Jul 11th, 2018 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- using System;
- using System.Collections.Generic;
- using System.Linq;
- using System.Text;
- namespace CockNibbler
- class Program
- static void Main(string args)
- // We are defining a integer value and setting it to 10.
- int myCustomInteger = 10;
- // We are writing a line of text to the screen, then adding the value of our
- // previously defined integer to it.
- Console.WriteLine("russ3gamer is a cool cat " + myCustomInteger);
- // We are initializing a "for loop", which repeats the same code over and over
- // until a certain criteria is met. In this case we are telling the program:
- // For (it's the same as saying each time) the integer "i" is LESS THAN or EQUAL TO
- // myCustomInteger (which we set to 10), then run through the code - writing a line
- // to the screen.
- for (int i = 0; i <= myCustomInteger; i++)
- // As you can see, this is almost the same as the first line we wrote to the screen,
- // except that we are adding the integer "i" to it. That means that every time
- // the code is run, we get a unique identifier added to it. Like "Code has been run
- // X amount of times.
- Console.WriteLine("russ3gamer wrote some shit to the screen " + i + " times.");
- // We are waiting for user input, thus allowing us to see what the program did before.
- // This also prevents the program from shutting down.
RAW Paste Data