a guest Mar 19th, 2019 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Changelog: Additions:
- - Implemented Mimikyu's ability.
- - Implemented Aurora Veil move.
- - Reworked water surface spawns so that way more places count as water surface, making things like Lapras much easier to find.
- - Increased the duration of dawn and dusk in spawning, which also makes Lapras easier to find.
- - Made legendary spawning much more aggressive so that it will keep trying different players until either it runs out or until a legendary spawns.
- - Updated the Mega Boss biomes to match with the 7.0 Spawning locations.
- - Allow the healer to be dye-able if there was no data on who placed it. Allows you to dye healers from pre 7.0.4
- - Pokémon cries now apply to all forms and not just the base form.
- - Fixed us missing some lang and spawning files from 7.0.4.
- - Fixed badge cases not opening if there are badges in them.
- - Fixed clocks becoming ever increasingly wrong by each passing Minecraft day.
- - Fixed some Pokémon reverting forms when switching out and back in.
- - Fixed mega abilities reverting after switching out and back in.
- - Fixed Giratina switching forms after battle even if it was still holding the Griseous orb.
- - Fixed the 'You picked a starter!' advancement firing way after you've picked a starter.
- - Fixed the mass attack of the Buzzwoles again.
- - Fixed the starter screen resizing if you hover over a custom starter that is disabled.
- - Fixed Slowpoke being unable to be sweet scented for at a beach.
- - Fixed Bad Dreams damaging pokemon who had Magic Guard.
- - Fixed the hitboxes of the following Pokémon:
- Alolan Raichu, Togetic, Celebi, Volbeat, Illumise, Lunatone, Burmy.
- - Fixed the textures on the following Pokémon:
- Lucario, Persian.
RAW Paste Data