a guest Jun 5th, 2016 23 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sda2 during installation
- UUID=001a1c43-fcc5-4077-a603-acc9575b6ce4 / ext4 usrquota,erro$
- # /boot was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=216ffc85-83eb-457c-86e1-968e4c0972ea /boot ext4 defaults $
- # /home was on /dev/sda4 during installation
- UUID=16d6c99f-996d-4eed-9a7f-bdbaf67ba99d /home ext4 defaults $
- # swap was on /dev/sda3 during installation
- UUID=75daf973-d209-4fd1-b5ab-a789b54402f4 none swap sw $
RAW Paste Data