- Lotto Sorcerer v7.1 for Windows cracked version
- direct link for download:
- Lotto Sorcerer v7.1
- for Windows
- The Original Lottery Software. Since 1989 and Continually Improving.
- Built-in Support for 576 Lotteries from 52 countries. 7,000 wheels.
- By Far, the Most Popular Lottery Software Using Predictive Technology... and There is a Reason!
- And Still the Only Lottery Software to use Proven Neural Networking (Artificial Intelligence) Algorithms to Look for Non-Random and Weighted Influences Inherent in Lottery Drawings.
- At a Glance: Lotto Sorcerer Summarized in Five Points
- The basic principle of Lotto Sorcerer's number suggestion process is based on the theory that:
- Because of their mechanical nature, lottery drawings are close to (but not truly) random. Therefore, it is physics at work, not randomness*.
- If the drawings are not truly random, then there is an unintended and weighted influence at work.
- Therefore, if there is a weighted, non-random influence at work, then there is a strong possibility that the pattern can be determined and future drawings can be predicted.
- Since 1989 (and continually evolving and improving), Lotto Sorcerer is still the only lottery analysis software to use state-of-the-art predictive technology (neural network/artificial intelligence) to find hidden patterns and weighted influences in previous lottery draws, and uses this to determine the best strategy and numbers to play. This is the same technology used in, for example, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and face recognition, which attempts to find patterns in what may appear to be simply chaotic "noise".
- Lotto Sorcerer is easy to use. Although it has an extensive suite of tools and utilities, the core functionality of Lotto Sorcerer can be mastered in less than three minutes! Plus, Lotto Sorcerer is the only lottery software that has the optional capability to do "no-click" updating of prior lottery draws for over 400 lotteries from around the world.
- If you find the trial version useful, you can register (purchase) it for only US$49.95. Otherwise, just stop using it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain (other than your time) in evaluating this award-winning software.
- To read what users say about Lotto Sorcerer, please click here.
- *Like coin flipping, the purely mechanical outcome of lottery balls is largely a function of Lagrangian mechanics: the fact that coin flipping is not truly random has been studied and elaborated upon by the award-winning mathematician Persi Diaconis.
- Lotto Sorcerer is the premier, state-of-the-art, multi-threaded lottery number analysis and lottery prediction software. Originally based on and inspired by the advanced statistical theories of Dr. W. Edwards Deming and Joseph M. Juran, it now couples their cutting-edge statistical analysis with predictive technology: fifth-generation artificial intelligence (neural network) algorithms, designed to detect subtle "patterns in chaos" to detect winning patterns and weighted influences in prior lottery draws, and then advises you, based on the best winning strategy. It uses the same predictive technology algorithm as our Stock Market Oracle.
- The Great "Secret" Other Lottery Software Producers Hope You Will Never Learn
- This great secret is that true random numbers cannot be predicted. Random lottery balls do not remember which number is overdue: the odds of an truly random overdue ball being chosen is exactly the same as any other ball.
- The primary theory behind Lotto Sorcerer is that lottery drawings are not truly random...
- ... and this theory is tacitly supported by official government lotteries.
- Although government lotteries will invariably make an official statement along the lines of "all efforts are made to ensure the randomness of lottery drawings", their actions speak far louder than words: practically all of them have multiple machines which draw the winning numbers, and they routinely "swap out" these machines "in an effort to make the drawings more random". This is important: The effort to "make the drawings more random" implies that there are varying degrees of randomness (i.e., more random, less random, etc.). If a machine were to be truly random, as they would have you believe, then they those machines would never need to be swapped with another machine; hence, their lotteries are not truly random.
- It is this subtle difference between "almost random" and "truly random" where Lotto Sorcerer fits in.
- Lotto Sorcerer is the only lottery software which looks for the non-random and weighted influences inherent in lottery drawings.
- Why Lotto Sorcerer is the Vanguard of Lottery Software
- Lotto Sorcerer lottery software screenshot Lotto Sorcerer is unique in that it looks for non-random patterns and influences. Legitimate casinos guard against unbalanced roulette wheels and loaded dice, because they know that these can skew the odds (and thereby lose their casino licenses). Similarly, even with lottery officials' attempts to make the drawings random, some weighted influence can alter the randomness. For example, does the weight of the ink on the balls have an effect? After all, the number "38" has over eight times the weight of ink than "1". Some balls have more ink than others, so there must be a weight variance. Are the balls of exactly the same thickness? Certainly not; plastic manufacturers generally cannot keep tolerances tighter than ±0.005" (±0.127 mm). Different thicknesses mean different weights. Although the weight differences are small, they can still effect whether some balls get picked more often than others†.
- †The theory that differing weights of balls could effect the outcome of the lottery was, ironically, proved by criminals in a successful endeavor to alter the results of the Pennsylvania lottery in 1980: "The cheaters included key employees at a Pittsburgh TV station where drawings for Pennsylvania's Pick 3 game were held. A station art director, according to news reports from the time, injected a few grams of white latex paint into balls to be sucked into an air-powered machine. The cheaters weighed down all balls except those numbered with 4's and 6's, then bought combinations of those numbers. When 6-6-6 hit, they won $1.8 million."
- Some countries use wheels, instead of balls, to select the winning numbers. Are the wheels in perfect balance? Is the wheel spun with exactly the same torque? At the exact same starting position?
- Is your lottery truly random? Or is there some weighted influence which slightly alters the odds? Only a neural network program, such as Lotto Sorcerer, which is designed to find patterns out of apparent chaos, can detect these influences. The end result is that you can maximize your hard-earned lottery-playing dollar.
- Lotto Sorcerer works with almost all lotto-type lotteries that draw three to eight numbers out of a number pool from 0 to 99. It also accommodates lottos that use an extra bonus ball, such as Powerball and Mega Millions. It even handles lotteries with two bonus balls, such as Europe's EuroMillions. It works with lotteries that use one to three "extra" or supplemental numbers, common in British, Canadian and Australian lotteries. It works with keno-type lotteries. It even works with Pick 3 and Pick 4 type lotteries.
- It features an intuitive interface that is so easy to use that most people can master the program in just a couple of minutes.
- What Features are You Looking For in Lottery Software? Lotto Sorcerer Probably Has It.
- Software to suggest numbers to play based on a scientific analysis of patterns of previous drawings?
- — This has always been the primary purpose of Lotto Sorcerer, since 1989.
- Do you want to avoid the tedious task of typing in previous lottery draws?
- — Lotto Sorcerer's optional Lottery Data Subscription Service allows for no-click updating of lottery data from over 300 lotteries from over 30 countries from around the world.
- Software to display charts and graphs of past drawings?
- — Lotto Sorcerer's Lotto Seer function displays 15 dimensions of statistical data in graphical form.
- Software to track prior draws?
- — Lotto Sorcerer has an embedded SQL database. It can import over 147,000 different formats of data and can export that data into popular spreadsheet programs (such as Microsoft's Excel, IBM's Lotus 1-2-3, Apple's Numbers and OpenOffice's Calc from Sun Microsystems).
- Software to leverage the power of wheels?
- — Lotto Sorcerer has far more built-in wheels than any other lottery software: it has 7,000 built-in wheels (including most of the wheels from the La Jolla Covering Repository as of January 1, 2012). You can use the Lotto Sorcerer's Lotto Conjuror to generate your own wheels. You can use the Wheel Editor and Wheel Creator functions to edit and create your own wheels, respectively. You can use Lotto Sorcerer's Lotto Wheeler function to populate the wheels with your own numbers. You can import wheels using the Wheel Importer function as well as export wheels using Wheel Exporter.
- Software to print playslips?
- — Lotto Sorcerer's function Lotto Scribe, coupled with its Playslip Setup Wizard, can print your own numbers (as well as Lotto Sorcerer's own suggestions) into playslips from most lotteries from around the world.
- Software to check your lottery tickets for winners?
- — Use Lotto Sorcerer's Check Numbers function.
- This is the full cracked version of the software. Download, extract, install, enjoy.
- Inside the archive there is "crack" folder wich contains everything you need to crack the software.
- direct link for download:
Lotto Sorcerer v7.1 for Windows cracked version download
a guest Jun 27th, 2012 792 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 60% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 60% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!