a guest Apr 20th, 2019 341 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <Sound of a large crate lid opening, someone getting out and coughing, and the crate closing>
- <coughing, slow heavy breathing>
- (Script notes: He's slowly becoming aware of his surroundings and the devastation of the world for the first time while trying to catch his breath.)
- My god.
- (Script notes: Quick, under his breath almost. He's a bit shocked.0
- Where ... the hell ... am I?
- (Script notes: Where <short pause> the hell <short pause> am I?)
- Doesn't matter. Where was the other one again?
- Tower. River. Fork.
- (Script notes: A slight pause between each word.)
- The hike from Morgantown was short, but it taught me all I needed to know.
- This part of the world is over. Might as well be the entire world from the looks of it.
- Makes my mission easier and simpler now.
- <sigh> I swear on every soul it took. Every soul I took. That I'm gonna unplug that goddamned bucket of bolts.
- (Script notes: Talking to himself at this point. A bit quieter, more resolved.)
- Tinman mentioned Reclamation Day. I have to find them. Have to go north.
RAW Paste Data