a guest Aug 10th, 2018 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. Dont overwrite the complete theme, as configured widgets will go off.
- 2. Delete style.css file in FTP and upload the new one.
- 3. Open images folder in FTP and add list.png image to it.
- 4. Now upload "lib" directory to CityTheme folder (it includes style.php stuff)
- 5. To activate "Color" scheme you need to add this line of code in functions.php file.
- require_once( CHILD_DIR . '/lib/style.php' );
- 6. Now go to theme settings and select desired "Color Scheme" save settings.
- 7. You have successfully added color schemes to Ravigadu.
RAW Paste Data