PCB Prototype fabrication China manufacturer
zbqalex Aug 20th, 2019 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- PCB Prototype Production - https://www.pcbjhy.com/pcb-prototype/
- A PCB prototype is made in order to verify the design and construction of the printed circuit board. NCAB Group makes around 5100 prototypes each year. Below, we will be telling you about the advantages of working with us at the design and prototyping phase.
- Our PCB prototype offering
- DELIVERY TIME: 2–10 days
- TECHNIQUES: 2 layers to HDI, FLEX, FLEX RIGID, AL BASE etc.
- CAPACITY: 10 dedicated Prototype/QTA factories
- Please do not hesitate to contact your local office if you are interested in learning more about our prototype production.
- 3 good reasons to buy PCB prototyping from NCAB Group
- 1. DEDICATED PROTOTYPE FACTORIES
- 10 factories dedicated to producing PCB prototypes (2 in USA, 6 in Europe, 2 in China)
- Flexible lead times
- Wide product range
- Large capacity
- Cost efficiency
- It is not optimal to use volume factories for QTA due to the likelihood of interruptions in production, different factory set-ups etcetera, which is why our prototype factories focus on producing prototypes.
- Our dual/triple sourcing concept with automatic benchmarking when quoting minimizes risks, since this enables us to always offer you an alternative factory for your prototype. We also have access to the latest technology. All that will also help to reduce your time-to-market.
- 2. LOCAL DESIGN SUPPORT
- Local technicians
- Genesis, CAM 350 for DFM and DRC
- All our local companies have their own technical staff that speak your language. Our technicians provide advice to designers and are able to carry out DFM and DRC in order to create the most optimal design. We guarantee the right Gerber file and our rapid response and quick EQ handling procedures will reduce your lead-times; we are always on-site. Understanding local conditions means that we can provide rapid service.
- 3. PROTOTYPES READY FOR VOLUME
- Seamless transfer
- Fewer suppliers / information owners
- Proactive problem solving
- We have all the information in our system, which facilitates the transfer process from PCB prototype to volume. We will provide quick feedback if we find the design unsuitable for volume production. As a customer you will not need to engage with several different suppliers, we take full responsibility for the whole product life cycle, from design to spare parts - and we shorten your time to market.
RAW Paste Data