a guest Jul 17th, 2017 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- It is with great interest that I am applying for the position of the Network Engineer as was recently advertised by your organization in your website.
- I am a graduate from the Henri Poincaré University, Nancy, France in the field of computer sciences, majoring in networking, algorithm and programming. Currently, I am attached to United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) since 1999 and presently hold a designation as a Project Manager and Team leader of the Network team in Information and Communication Technology Service (ICTS).
- As a Network Engineer, I am responsible to carry out study, test and installation of solutions for ICTS and its consumers such Wifi Network, network security, network optimization, traffic engineering, advanced services like quality of service, load balancing or traffic shaping, data centre migration and so on to ensure the solutions meet the technical requirements and specifications.
- Much of my daily work involved liaising with various different departments including Division of Administration, Division of Conference Management , Human Rights (OHCHR), United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) but also International Trade Centre (ITC), United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees (UNHCR), United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) and United Nations International Computer Centre (UNICC) and World Health Organization and International Labor Organization during conferences in the Palais.
- As a result of my commendable interpersonal skill, I have been entrusted by my colleagues at United Nations Headquarters in New-York to undertake an extra role in helping them during the Capital Master plan in network designing, monitoring. At times, I am required to troubleshoot horizontal problem touching network, servers and applications.
- I presently supervise 3 network engineers, where part of my duties are to ensure a smooth transfer of knowledge and exposure to them, as well as fostering a competent workmanship within the team. Being a natural leader, I cultivate a high level of work, and instill the values of integrity, prompt, professionalism, balance and passion towards work.
- My resume that underlines the details of my engineering skills and achievements is attached for your perusal. I am very much thankful for your time reviewing my profile, and if there is a ground of opportunity for us to discuss further about a possible partnership, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
- Thank you and best regards
RAW Paste Data