a guest May 19th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- as for the text entries I'll do my best to summarize everything.
- **What do you like most about Itch, if you have used it before**
- Looks nice, large audience/popular, entry page customization, rating system (keep in mind this summary is really based on 5 diff responses)
- **How do you feel about adding a ranking/voting system to our jam site?**
- (I will note that the question was asking too much, and some people got confused and gave answers that weren't really related, so I'll summarize those answers separately)
- of the on topic responses it seems people are largely against having any kind of ranking system, but would love to have some on site feedback. having a score system wouldn't work due to the small amount of people watching and participating in the jam. a few people like the idea of voting, so I'm looking into adding some feedback systems to the entry system.
- **off-topic answers**
- Itch.io doesn't support android games very well, "I prefer not using itch.io" :sweat_smile:, not too off-topic but a few people said feedback systems might make the jam competitive and ruin the relaxing/fun vibe we have
- **Suggestions and other feedback**
- Prizes, some bug fixes, want some nicer css/polish, weekly jams are perfect, advertising/marketing is doing wonders but post to a few more places, and more of a push for content updates such as streaming or screenshots.
- lots of people thanking us for running the jam and all around positive feelings about it. Really glad everyone likes participating :smile:
RAW Paste Data