- mmc0: SDHCI controller on BCM2708_Arasan [platform] using platform's DMA
- mmc0: BCM2708 SDHC host at 0x20300000 DMA 2 IRQ 77
- sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
- usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
- usbhid: USB HID core driver
- TCP cubic registered
- Initializing XFRM netlink socket
- NET: Registered protocol family 17
- Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
- Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
- Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
- Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
- Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
- Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
- Registering the dns_resolver key type
- VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 1 part 20 variant b rev 5
- usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0424, idProduct=9512
- usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=0, SerialNumber=0
- Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk0p2...
- hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
- hub 1-1:1.0: 3 ports detected
- mmc0: problem reading SD Status register.
- mmc0: new high speed SDHC card at address 0007
- mmcblk0: mmc0:0007 SD8GB 7.43 GiB
- mmcblk0: p1 p2
- EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounting ext3 file system using the ext4 subsystem
- mmc0: resetting ongoing cmd 25DMA before 4096/4096 / complete
- mmcblk0: error -84 transferring data, sector 197265, nr 8, cmd response 0x900, card status 0xd00
- mmc0: DMA IRQ 6 ignored - results were reset
- end_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 197265
- Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0p2, logical block 0
- lost page write due to I/O error on mmcblk0p2
- EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
- VFS: Mounted root (ext3 filesystem) on device 179:2.
- usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using dwc_otg
- devtmpfs: error mounting -2
- Freeing init memory: 136K
- Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel. See Linux Documentation/init.txt for guidance.
a guest May 21st, 2012 146 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data