a guest Oct 19th, 2019 110 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Malifos's spicy chicken fajitas
- 3 Large bell peppers - 1x orange, 1x yellow, 1x red
- Chicken breast - 1 lb
- Minced garlic - 1 tbsp
- Gochujang sauce - 3 tbsp (I use Annie Chun's)
- Large Flour Tortillas
- Emeril's Original Essence (https://www.emerilscooking.com/product/emerils-original-essence)
- 1. Wash bell peppers, remove stem. Clean out seeds if desired. Chop peppers into thin strips, and in half depending on size.
- 2. Chop chicken into cubes.
- 3. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- 4. Add chopped chicken, bell peppers, and 1 tbsp minced garlic to the skillet.
- 5. Season with salt, pepper. Stir mixture often.
- 6. When chicken is cooked through, remove from heat and drain the skillet of accumulated liquid.
- 7. Reduce the heat to medium and return the skillet to the heat.
- 8. Very liberally season the chicken with Emeril's Original Essence (Bam), and again mix thoroughly.
- 9. Add 3 tbsp Gochujang sauce and mix throughout.
- 10. Heat tortilla (or fry with vegetable oil if desired) and roll mixture into a burrito-like shape.
- 11. Enjoy!
RAW Paste Data