a guest Jul 19th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- JEBE's ADDON LIST
- Star=Not used for PVP
- Advanced Interface Options - Using this to configure DK and Demo LOCK pet nameplates, it gets very hectic at times. And other useless stuff.
- Arena Team Tracker - Tracks your party members cooldowns. This can be set up the way you want it.
- AzeriteTooltip* - You see azerite traits on items easier, without shift-click.
- BattleGroundEnemies - Displays every enemy in a BG.
- BigDebuffs - See party members in CC and kick durations.
- Dampening Display - Instead of mouseovering the debuff, you see the damp% below the arena "Time Remaining".
- Details Damage Meter - This is a great tool to use for theorycrafting with dmg and healing. Tracking dispells and kicks aswell. Look for mistakes.
- Hide Birds* - For my UI. Hides the gray birds on your action bars on the default blizz UI.
- jButtonFlash* - Adds a small flash to the action button I press, just for fun.
- MoveAnything* For my UI. Not needed, but used to remove useless stuff on the default blizzard UI.
- NiceDamage* - Looks nice!
- OmniBar - Tracks enemy cooldowns by choise. Very useful to track offensive/defensive CDs, kicks and stuns(for pre-walling kidneys).
- Postal* - Makes mailbox useful.
- SafeQueue - Shows a timer for when the Q-pop ends. Useful for timing quests and other objectives.
- sArena - This is a huge one, used for tracking casts, DR's and trinkets the enemy team.
- SmallFriends* - Sorts your real-id friends list to make it easier for you to look for players to play with.
- WeakAuras 2 - I make my own weakauras to track certain buffs and enemy debuffs. Requires a lot of skill to use this addon good.
- DejaCharacterStats* - Shows stats on your character you can't see with default blizz UI.
- Favorites* - You can create and sort groups in your real-ID friends list. Sort healer and DPS players is what I do.
- jaxSurrender - If I ever type /afk mid game cuz of rage it wont throw me out :) Anti-rage addon!
- I also use Santa UI for textures on my nameplates, raid frames and player frames ONLY.
RAW Paste Data