California Center for Ketamine Therapy - Ketamine Clinic
- The California Center for Ketamine Therapy has a truly innovative approach to ketamine treatment. With both a licensed psychiatrist and psychotherapist on staff, we can combine physician administered ketamine injections with psychotherapy. Many people find that processing their ketamine experience with a therapist makes it both more profound and longer lasting.
- Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) can facilitate deep and lasting changes. It has aided many alleviate symptoms of PTSD, treatment-resistant depression and bipolar depression. CCKT does a lot more than simply dispensing ketamine, our staff is trained to help patients navigate their new psychological experiences, maximizing comfort and efficacy. We believe it's not just about taking the medication, but how you work with the medicine.
- Ketamine-assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) has shown to be a quick and effective way to treat treatment-resistant depression. Conventional antidepressants can take a few weeks before any symptom relief is felt. Research has shown that about 50% of patients with treatment-resistant depression experience a decrease in symptoms after the 1st KAP session, and about 66% experience a decrease in symptoms after the 4th KAP session.
- Aside from treatment-resistant depression, emerging clinical evidence also indicates that KAP can provide relief from symptoms for many different disorders, including bipolar depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
- We believe that therapy is more than just administration of medicine, and that the subjective experience that ketamine provides isn't just a side effect but a major part of the healing process. This is why we pair our remedies with psychotherapy by a licensed psychotherapist. Our group includes leading researchers in the area of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapies that have specialized training and experience working with the non-ordinary states of consciousness which ketamine provides.
- We'll support you in using the novel perspectives that it can offer to optimize your mental health
- Co-founder Dr. Cole Marta has been providing KAP since he started his private clinic in 2015, he is one of the first practitioners of KAP in the state of California.
- Contact Us:
- California Center for Ketamine Therapy - Ketamine Clinic
- Address: 522 N Larchmont Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004, USA
- Phone: (213) 444-5309
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://los-angeles-ketamine-clinic.business.site/
- External Links:
RAW Paste Data