a guest Jun 19th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
- Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
- Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Technical Support Manager.
- Technical Support Engineers are skilled and technically competent members of Taboola Global Technical Support Team. They provide system and application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- The position requires leading the US team, troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues and excellent communication skills. The Technical Support Manager works closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level, Professional Services teams and the various business units.
- About you:
- Proven experience in managing a support team in a multinational organization
- Experience leading projects hands-on from end to end
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Customer service, strong relationship building, multi-tasking, self-learning and motivational skills
- Industry experience (preferred)
- Experience with SalesForce and Jira (preferred)
- In this job you will:
- Hire and lead a team of highly talented and technical 2nd level members who are working on a large scale and fast paced company
- Work closely with various teams within the company, including Business units and Professional Services teams
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Monitor the performance of the team and make sure the SLAs and KPIs are met
- Initiate processes and workflows improvements
- Manage and lead projects hands-on from end to end
- Put focus on team growth
- Be an escalation point to the team and to other teams in region including Business units
- Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
RAW Paste Data