GoggledAnon Dec 15th, 2018 105 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Yuri-chan, Yuri-chan Everywhere ch2
- >Well, with this kind of manga, you should probably all disappear one by one as each of your worries get sorted out.
- >She summed it up!! (No.1-4)
- >Disappearing sounds scary though.
- >Even if you say we've got worries...
- >>No. 4
- >You gotta have something, right?
- >...You two seem close.
- >The two of you (#1 and #2) may not know this, but me and Kuroki-san
- >have had tea with one of her friends from another school,
- >went on a school trip to Nezumiland wearing ears and sang and dance with Kowalith.
- >Afterwards, Kowarith talked to us and we got our picture taken together... Also...
- >We rode a cow attraction together and Kuroki-san gave me a keychain.
- >And finally we watched the fireworks at the evening parade together.
- >You also picked out a manga for me to borrow, right?
- >...You sound like Minami-san.
- >Ow!? Hey!!
- >So everyone's done the same things I have...
- >Well... Obviously.
- >They're you, Yuri-chan.
- >Come here for a sec.
- >...Since when?
- >It was the day I went on a college visit with Tomoko...
- >Is that so...
- >In the end, Tomoko was the first to call me that but... Had she done it earlier, I would've been more brave too.
- >...Well, that's what I think now.
- >...I see.
- >Say no more.
- >Now I just have try it for myself.
- >...Thank you. Please get along with Tomoko.
- >She's already cleared one of them...
- >Nice one.
- >To be continued
RAW Paste Data