a guest Jun 19th, 2019 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ./composer.json has been updated
- Loading composer repositories with package information
- Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
- Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- Problem 1
- - The requested package gedmo/doctrine-extensions ^3.0 is satisfiable by gedmo/doctrine-extensions[3.0.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- Problem 2
- - stof/doctrine-extensions-bundle v1.3.0 requires gedmo/doctrine-extensions ^2.3.4 -> satisfiable by gedmo/doctrine-extensions[v2.3.10, v2.3.11, v2.3.12, v2.3.4, v2.3.5, v2.3.6, v2.3.7, v2.3.8, v2.3.9, v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.4.10, v2.4.11, v2.4.12, v2.4.13, v2.4.14, v2.4.15, v2.4.16, v2.4.17, v2.4.18, v2.4.19, v2.4.2, v2.4.20, v2.4.21, v2.4.22, v2.4.23, v2.4.24, v2.4.25, v2.4.26, v2.4.27, v2.4.28, v2.4.29, v2.4.3, v2.4.30, v2.4.31, v2.4.32, v2.4.33, v2.4.34, v2.4.35, v2.4.36, v2.4.37, v2.4.4, v2.4.5, v2.4.6, v2.4.7, v2.4.8, v2.4.9, v2.4.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
RAW Paste Data