AppNana4405 Aug 2nd, 2019 3,472 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><u><size=32><align="center"><color=#f7b733>Welcome to the Peanut Worshipers Network</color></align></size></u></b>
- <b>Discord:</b> <u><color=#90ee90><link="https://discord.gg/HnBBBsY">Link</link></u></color>
- <b>Patreon:</b> <u><color=#90ee90><link="https://www.patreon.com/peanutworshipers">Link</link></u></color>
- 1. No mass team-killing.
- 2. No team-killing without a good RP/IC reason.
- 3. No micspam, music, or soundboards over any global chats.
- 4. Don't delay rounds.
- 5. Don't impersonate or disrespect server staff.
- 6. Cheating or exploiting the game will result in a permanent ban.
- 7. Camping in inaccessible spots will result in a kick.
- 8. You may TK constant micspammers or players who purposefully put you in danger. (Ex., closing doors on you, attempting to kill you in 914)
- 9. Don't be toxic or use racist, sexist, or homophobic language or slurs.
- 10. No ghosting. (Ex., Telling 939 where to attack from a call.)
- 11. No cross-teaming is allowed outside of the guidelines.
- - Teams can cooperate for survival until the reason for working together is gone. (Ex., Being locked in a room together, being chased by an SCP.)
- - SCPs may show 'mercy' to Scientists or D-Class personnel.
- - Scientists and D-Class may freely cross-team with each other, but only against SCPs.
- - SCP and Chaos may not team.
- - You may kill freely at round end.
- - Teaming with other classes outside of these guidelines will result in a warning or ban.
- - MTF are encouraged to detain others first and shoot later.
RAW Paste Data