a guest Jan 19th, 2020 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To: Raven Strand
- From: Jacob Roberts
- Subject: Case Against Brad Shaw
- Hi, this is all the information I have for the case against Brad Shaw.
- Reason: Pushed in front of moving vehicle during foot chase.
- Details: During a car chase after a bank robbery in which while I had a weapon concealed, I was fully unarmed the entire time, I ended up crashing through a gas station and disabling my vehicle on the eastern coastline near the conveinence store and weapons store. I proceeded to exit the vehicle and flee on foot in which multiple officers pursued me on foot. After running to the edge of the parking, I came to a railing that led down to a road below, in which I jumped over and ended up stumbling upon landing. I was safely on the side of the road, on the other side of the driving guidelines for cars. I was getting up from stumbling and falling over, when I felt a push on my back from a officer, in which I fell forward, into the lane of traffic, and ended up being hit by a moving semi truck with a trailer on it.
- After all of this, I was taken to Pillbox in which I was put into a x-ray room by a nurse by the name of Blake, also goes by Pinky according to another doctor. During my treatment, the nurse had asked what happened, in which I replied "Yeah, what did happen officer?" in which the officer willingly confessed to the nurse that I was pushed into a moving vehicle by him. After the treatment, I was transported to Mission Row PD by Officer Carrington, and processed to prison for my crimes.
- Badge Number 125 was on scene of incident.
- Nurse & Acting as Doctor was Blake/Pinky. The officer confessed to this person.
- Badge Number 425 (Brad Shaw) was alledgedly the officer that pushed me according to Badge 125.
- Processed to jail by Officer Carrington. (Badge Number Unknown)
- January 14th, 2020 was date of incident. Exact time unknown.
- Just wanted to send so i didnt forget and turn off my pc while its in a notepad, I have to give u the detials part in person, correct?
- Jacob Roberts
RAW Paste Data