A nostalgic confrontation
Zelrath Jan 15th, 2019 82 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Draigo: Die, Daemon! You don`t belong in this world!
- Sanguinius: It was not by my hand I was once again given flesh. I was called here by 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 who wish to pay 𝘮𝘦 tribute.
- Draigo: Tribute"?! You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!
- Sanguinius: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
- Draigo: Your words are as empty as your soul! The Imperium ill needs a savior such as you!
- Sanguinius: What is an Emperor? (𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦) A miserable little pile of pretence! But enough talk, have at you!
RAW Paste Data