Guardians of Light Cheelai
- Key: Billgee
- Character: Cheelai
- Skill(or transformation): Guardians of Light
- How well do you know the source material?(obviously not relevant if it's a transformation): I have played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, and watched full completion guides of both games, plus I've watched fully through several side games like 365/2 and Birth By Sleep. I haven't seen or played Kingdom Hearts 3 yet, mostly because I don't have the resources and I don't want to spoil myself.
- Reasoning: Cheelai's conception came from another, similar game where she was the Guardian of Heaven, and her entire premise is being devoted to light. I ended up turning this into her character, and now want to continue her light-based tendancies in a way.
- Her prior backstory of light and being good helps, but the trigger was Lottus. After his near-immediate actions to try and help Cheelai from first sight - even before knowing her name - she instantly developed a liking to him. She watched his fights and how he trained others, and even went under a bit of training herself with him. This gave her the hope that there are others out there with light in their hearts, and makes her more open to bring out her good, if she is going to be supported in it.
- What is the moment: None, just seeing if I can get it
- Extra: Cheelai has a natural double-word stutter, and I use it to denote her state of mind. If she's in some sort of ascension or concentrated state, she loses it as her mind gets on track.
- Also I'm really sorry for doing so much a-helping, a lot I have to learn and do apparently. I'll slow down once I understand everything!
RAW Paste Data