a guest Dec 3rd, 2019 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- module Main
- nat2type : Bool -> Type
- nat2type False = Integer
- nat2type True = List Integer
- hello : (f: Bool) -> nat2type f
- hello False = 10
- hello True = [10, 20]
- -- How do I implement 'printany' ??
- -- It currently fails at typecheck
- -- When checking an application of function Prelude.Monad.>>=:
- -- Can't find implementation for Show (nat2type f)
- -- Moreover, how do I consume an induced type?
- printany : Show a => a -> IO ()
- printany a = print a
- main : IO ()
- main = do
- putStrLn "Hello World"
- v <- getLine
- let f = if v == "True" then True else False
- let result = hello f
- printany result
RAW Paste Data