- Jason Shea of Dieppe, Canada has scammed many members of this community out of quite a substantial amount of money over the last couple of weeks.
- On February 15 2013:
- He scammed me out of a very small amount, luckily, of about $30 CAD.
- We agreed that I would send him 1.5BitCoins and he would transfer $30 into my bank account: he never. Instead he went offline and ignored me.
- I was not fussed at all about loosing $30, but I stated to him I needed the money as a friend of mine had been rushed to the hospital and this was the only means of me obtaining train fare. Hence the reason why I sold the BitCoins to him so cheaply.
- On February 27 2013:
- The user freeworm transferred more than $3300 (CAD) to him for 104 BitCoins.
- However, he only sent ONE BitCoin (worth approx. $20) in return. He is now failing to respond to the seller.
- On March 2 2013:
- He defrauded a user out of $1000CAD in the BTC-OTC chat room. More details to come.
- Exact Date Unknown:
- With the user BCB, Jason reversed two PayPal transactions after being sent what he had originally paid for leaving BCB over $2000 out of pocket.
- His details:
- Name: Jason Shea
- Address: Dieppe, New Brunswick. (Potentially lives on 159 Virginia Avenue, or 150 Lewisville Road)
- Aliases: cardinalG, SunHunter
- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Internet Accounts: DigitalPoint, Staff.com, WarriorFourm
- Static IP address: 126.96.36.199
- In a relationship with: Stephanie J. McNeish (Facebook)
- READ MORE:
Jason Shea (Canada) Internet Fraudster
a guest Mar 4th, 2013 93 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data