a guest Nov 20th, 2018 73 Never
- # This is a template config file
- # define your parameter and its value like:
- ErrorMsg : "&c[BlockTimer] : Some error occured."
- msg: "=== &e[&aBlockTimer Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
- msg: "&a/blocktimer help : displays this help menu."
- msg: "&a/blocktimer reload : reloads config file."
- permission: "blocktimer.reload"
- msg: "&a/blocktimer debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
- permission: "blocktimer.debug"
- msg: "&a/blocktimer news : display the news associated with the current release."
- permission: "blocktimer.news"
- # if you find this plugin is not working because even process was interfered by
- # other plugins, you can adjust this plugin's event priority here.
- # options are: LOWEST, LOW, NORMAL, HIGH, HIGHEST, MONITOR
- # LOWEST -> this plugin will try to process it first
- # MONITOR -> this plugin will try to process it last
- BlockExplodeEvent: "HIGH"
- BlockPlaceEvent: "LOWEST"
- EntityExplodeEvent: "HIGH"
- ExplosionPrimeEvent: "HIGH"
- PlayerInteractEvent: "LOWEST"
- # the delay time to start despan/rebuild process
- Delay: 3
- # the rate used to rebuild exploded blocks
- ExplosionRebuildRate: 1 # in seconds
- # allow placement of TNT as prime TNT
- PlacePrimedTNT : false
- FuseTicks: 3 #in seconds
- - WEB
- - WOOL
- BlockExplode: true
- EntityExplode: true
- ExplosionPrime: true
- #- invalidworld
- #- invalidregion
RAW Paste Data