a guest Jul 17th, 2017 347 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Minecraft has crashed!
- Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
- If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to email@example.com.
- Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.
- --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
- Generated 1/26/11 6:21 PM
- Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.2_02
- OS: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java: 1.6.0_22, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: GeForce 9800 GT/PCI/SSE2 version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
- java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 74
- at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source)
- at nh.a(SourceFile:152)
- at nh.a(SourceFile:119)
- at ZFR.a(ZFR.java:39)
- at pe.a(pe.java:198)
- at SMGUI.a(SMGUI.java:68)
- at ll.b(SourceFile:346)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:668)
- at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- --- END ERROR REPORT b7a87b5e ----------
RAW Paste Data