- ###OP: Improve question to add additional information.
- Please use the <em>Post answer</em> button only for actual answers. You should modify your original question to add additional information.
- ###OP: Improve question and flag it. Do not post other questions.
- You can edit questions to improve them and then flag them when you believe they do not match the close reason anymore. Opening other questions for the same question seeds the site with a lot of closed/deleted questions and we would like to prevent that... :-)
- ###OP: Open a new question if you have another question.
- If you have another question, please ask it by clicking the <a href="$SITEURL$/questions/ask">Ask Question</a> button.
- ###OP: Can't be answered, it's illegal/impossible.
- We're sorry, a question like this can't be reasonably answered, it is either illegal or impossible to answer this question and thus I'm voting to close your question. It's more easy for you to do it the legal way than for us to come up with an illegal or too complex solution...
- ###OP: Found duplicates, can you check?
- I've looked around for possible solutions, can you check if this/these works?
- ###OP: Please do some effort.
- Have you done [the necessary effort](http://superuser.com/questions/how-to-ask) before asking your question? If questions of this type are allowed we spend effort on searching for you and basically we copy the internet. These [general references](http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2011/02/are-some-questions-too-simple/) can easily be found with a search engine like [Google](http://google.com), [Bing](http://bing.com) or [Yahoo](http://yahoo.com). Because this question is rhetorical and easily found, I'm closing this as not a real question...
- ###User: Open a new question if you have the same problem.
- If you have a NEW question, please ask it by clicking the <a href="$SITEURL$/questions/ask">Ask Question</a> button. If you have sufficient reputation, <a href="$SITEURL$/privileges/vote-up">you may upvote</a> the question. Alternatively, "star" it as a favorite and you will be notified of any new answers.
- ###User: Place a comment instead of answering.
- This is really a comment, not an answer. The person you intended this message too might thus not see it. With a bit more reputation, <a href="$SITEURL$/privileges/comment">you will be able to post comments</a>. For the moment I've added the comment for you, and I'm flagging this post for deletion.
- ###User: Don't thank people, upvote instead.
- Please don't add "thank you" as an answer, other users won't be informed of your message. Invest some time in the site and you will gain sufficient <a href="$SITEURL$/privileges">privileges</a> to upvote answers you like, which is the $SITENAME$ way of saying thank you.
- ###User: Give more information than an URL.
- Whilst this may theoretically answer the question, <a href="http://meta.stackoverflow.com/q/8259">it would be preferable</a> to include the essential parts of the answer here, and provide the link for reference.
- ###User: I fail to understand you.
- Your answer is unclear, could you improve the grammar and/or formatting so that we can understand you?
a guest Mar 7th, 2011 43 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data