GoggledAnon May 4th, 2019 (edited) 119 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Since I'm Gross, I'll Appreciate the Arts
- >Today, I felt like checking out a movie by myself.
- >That was the plan, but...
- >Emoji ended up coming along.
- >Looking forward to the movie, Kuroki?
- >What do you wanna watch? I'll buy the tickets.
- >Eh? Ah... I'll go with ****-**.
- >Well, seeing a movie with a friend shouldn't be so bad...
- >Eh? Why are we in a couple's seat?
- >I use the couple's seats when I go to see movies.
- >What's with your rules?
- >Well, whatever.
- >I may have lost my couple's seat virginity, but it's spacious and pretty comfy...
- >I'll just focus on the movie.
- >It is the most extreme state of concentration.
- >Sharpening the senses and acceleration your thoughts.
- >For the 96 minutes until the movie ends, those two are all alone.
- >In this situation, the girl raises her concentration ability to its limit.
- >Uchi Emiri
- >storms into the zone
- >96 minutes of all the Kuroki I could look at.
- >kurokiunlimited Start!!
- >Eh? What the? What are you doing?
- >Was now not the right mood for that?
- >Of course it wasn't.
- >The movie's already over, though...
- >Cos it ended.
- >No way... That 90 minute course went by too quickly...
- >An extension...!!
- >No! Let's watch it one more time!
- >It was fun, but I don't wanna watch it twice in a row... We'd end up getting home late.
- >If it becomes so late that we miss the lass train, the two of us can just stay at a... hotel... or something, right!?
- >I ain't going.
- >But well, it does feel good to have picked a movie she was so hooked on that she's willing to watch it twice in a row...
- >Then why don't we head to the Ta**ers on the first floor to talk about our impressions on the movie?
- >So, what part did you like, Uchi-san?
- >The profile of your face against the light of the screen was absolutely fabulous.
- >What kind of impression is that?
RAW Paste Data