How to play social graph games.
elelel20 May 12th, 2020 47 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- What is a social graph game?When betting starts, the graph goes up,If I stop first before the graph stops
- It is a simple game where you can earn money.Random game every 5 seconds It has become very popular these days.
- Social graph games have a high dividend in terms of arithmetic If you don't be greedy, you can always win
- Structure. It turns people into social graph games Is the biggest factor If so, the social graph is definitely
- Is it a game that can win money? What we need to remember here Is that it is not determined only by absolute probability
- Many people have no control over their psychology.
- No matter how certain the path is, there is a way to cultivate the greed for a bigger 'Korean medicine' naturally,
- and the standard of 'safe low dividend' will continue to rise. How to be good at social graph games?
- If you are good at strategy, it is a graph game. You can make enough money. Only 3 things to consider
- 1. Bet with the trader's mind! Shopkeepers never do business that they lose. The higher the dividend, the more you get,
- Don't do that as you may lose more.
- 2. Do not lean on social graph games! For social graph games, luck is very important, but I hope you don't lean too much on that.
- If you can try and conquer, you are right.
- 3. Watch the time and bet! Everyone will take a long time before the bet There will be a lot of people betting without watching.
- Even if you look ahead and fail If you do n’t rush and look at the section over time, Your chances of success will increase.
- Social Graph Game Make Money Infinitely We do not guarantee 100% profit There is no 100% in social graph games.
- But how far is the probability raised? You can use the betting method to pull it up. Site vs member or member vs member betting method
- Because it is not, you can control it in your own way I wish you success.
- If you want to check the graph site, you can come here.
- from: https://www.totohan.com/graph
RAW Paste Data