a guest Jun 19th, 2017 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Name ElAP MP Ra A1A2 PO E1E2 E3E4 F1F2 AN Ti
- 0B01 070A 0600 0400 0105 0128 A8B4 0101 8161 1000 0200 3600 0001 5000
- Name is two byte pointer to the name index for when the move is used...the bit in the menu seems to be different
- El is the element of the move
- AP is the AP/10 it takes to master
- MP is how much MP the move costs
- RA is the range of the move. 40 is a line, 80 is weapon range.
- A1 is 1 for most moves, 2 for Illusion moves....think it affects who it targets.
- A2 is the area of effect of a move, expressed in tiles beyond range, so a range 3 a 1 move hits one tile 3 tiles away while 3a2 hits a cross 3 tiles away...I think. 40 for Illusionist moves, it's what moves the battlefield down the screen.
- PO is the power of the move
- E1-E4 are the four different effects for a move.
- -A8 is 100% accurate healing to nonundead
- -B4 is a magical attack to undead
- -C7 is a triple damage attack
- -5B is Mog Aid healing...need to research how that's different
- -26 is Mog Aid Esuna...see above
- -A3 is Unicorn Esuna. Needs More Research
- -91 is Stardust's attack...magical attack, I guess?
- -3F is for Air Render and Mog Attack...physical attack?
- -4B is "Knockback if Effect1 hit." This can be glitchy. It needs the Weapon Attack animation to be set, and possibly some other requirements. Can be done at range, can't be done with area of effect.
- F1 and F2 are Flags of the move.
- -81 is Reflectable
- -61 is Silencable
- AN is the animation of the move
- -02 is Cure
- -88 is Ultima
- -87 is Mog Aid
- -42 is Unicorn
- -2F is Stardust
- -69 is Air Render?
- -81 is a basic weapon attack
RAW Paste Data