a guest Aug 3rd, 2017 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Error Msg from meld:
- Error copying '/media/root/5FDA03906F33F217/SAVE/rsyncTEST-usb/allusers' to '/run/user/0/gvfs/ftp:host=192.168.0.103/var/ftp/ftpd/images/PersistenceUSBs/rsync-meld/allusers'
- [Errno 95] Operation not supported: '/run/user/0/gvfs/ftp:host=192.168.0.103/var/ftp/ftpd/images/PersistenceUSBs/rsync-meld/allusers'.
- I encountered the gvfs-fuser issue attempting to use meld/diff/kdiff over ftp. Seems the problem is between fuser and gvfs. The problem seems not to occur in 3.15.1 but begins being reported in 3.15.2.(the new python ver?)
- Solution is a workaround not a fix - files/directories will copy but error is still displayed.
- THE SOLUTION:
- One possible solution is using sshfs
- fyi gvfs-commands
- Related Bugs:
RAW Paste Data