Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Size, Share, Sales Volume and Revenue Growth Analysis Research Repo
- The Dental Crowns and Bridges Market is likely to gain momentum from the rising usage of digital dentistry. Presently, masses at are choosing various digital equipment, such as milling machines, computer software, scanners, and radiological devices for restorative and preventive dentistry. Teeth structures are also being customized by using CAD/CAM, as well as 3D printing technologies.
- For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/dental-crowns-and-bridges-market-102714
- This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recent report, titled, “Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Crowns, and Bridges), By Material (Ceramics, Porcelain Fused to Ceramics, and Metals), By End User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market size was USD 2.85 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 4.56 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
- Increasing Prevalence of Tooth Decay to Bolster Growth
- One of the major growth drivers of the market includes the rising incidence of tooth decay and periodontal diseases. Dental caries is considered to be a significant burden and it is capable of affecting people throughout their lives, causing discomfort, disfigurement, and pain. Hence, it requires immediate medical attention. The World Health Organization stated that worldwide, approximately 3.9 billion people were affected in 2018 by oral diseases. These are mainly occurring because of poor oral hygiene, as well as rising consumption of alcohol, tobacco, sugar, and practicing an unhealthy diet. However, these dental procedures involve spending hefty amount of money. It may hinder the dental caps & bridges market growth during the forthcoming years.
- Ability to Provide Lucent Finish will Drive Growth of the Ceramics Segment
- Based on material, the market is grouped into metals, porcelain fused to metals, and ceramics. Out of these, the ceramics segment held 55.2%Dental Crowns and Bridges Market share in 2018 and is anticipated to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the ability of ceramics to provide an attractive lucent finish to bridges and crowns. Also, they possess a similar aesthetic appearance to the original tooth. They are also strong and tough in nature and therefore, can be customized as per the patient’s requirement.
RAW Paste Data