a guest Dec 10th, 2018 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- gpg --edit-key 'Your key'
- gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.4; Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
- There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
- Secret key is available.
- sec rsa4096/0xF759E5159BD8ADB0
- created: 2017-07-13 expires: never usage: SC
- trust: never validity: unknown
- ssb rsa4096/0x0FDF21CEA632F8D7
- created: 2017-07-13 expires: never usage: E
- [ unknown] (1). Name Surname <email@example.com>
- gpg >
- Please decide how far you trust this user to correctly verify other users' keys
- (by looking at passports, checking fingerprints from different sources, etc.)
- 1 = I don't know or won't say
- 2 = I do NOT trust
- 3 = I trust marginally
- 4 = I trust fully
- 5 = I trust ultimately
- m = back to the main menu
- Your decision?
RAW Paste Data