a guest Feb 26th, 2020 102 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Primary Motivator - Discovery.
- Secondary Motivators - Rebellion, Creation.
- Emotional Disposition: Calm / Curious.
- 1. Outlook - Pessimistic
- 2. Integrity - Unscrupulous - Unless my word or craft is on the line.
- 3. Impulsiveness - Controlled
- 4. Boldness - Intrepid
- 5. Agreeableness - Varied - Strong views on few topics, agreeable otherwise.
- 6. Interactivity - Reserved
- 7. Conformity - Heterodox
- Secondary Traits
- Sense of Humor: Dry, Cynical.
- Conflict: Strix fights either out of a sense of survival or a sense of duty to a cause or person.
- Strix doesn't seek fights, but will not back down if challenged. Strix values her life above others,
- and unless bound by duty or contract to help them, she will save herself instead if given the chance.
- Challenges: Strix is limited both physically by her lack of strength and magically by her limitations of her
- gifts given from her ancestors. The draw of power necromancy gives is strong, but it's limited and beyond her
- to delve into it's deeper secrets. Strix also struggles to understand other's moral perceptions, and as a
- result of having to constantly hide her gifts, is known to lie as much as possible if it means getting
- out of any sort of repercussions for her actions.
- Mystery: Strix is a druid that cannot ever be around animals, seemingly the bleed-through of her gifts
- make them uneasy. Strix doesn't know much about who passed down the powers, and fears that overuse of them may
- lead to her demise, be it either from angry mobs or losing control. She is constantly on the lookout for any
- magic that can give her an edge in protecting herself or keeping her studies a secret to the common world.
- Passion: Strix wants to both be well known for the quality of their work, and also to exist on the fringe of
- society to not draw attention to herself, which has been known to cause problems.
- She strives to push the limits and uses of magic any way she can.
- She has a natural distaste for any authority, and while she won't go out of her way to rebel against it, she
- will try to bend and break laws whenever she can.
- Where were you born? Samsaran reincarnate as a young child, so Strix essentially just appeared on the shores of
- Port Shaw one day.
- Once Strix appeared on the shores of Port Shaw, she had to fend for herself at once. She lived by scraping
- together whatever she could forage around the town. She started hanging around the docks and picking up on
- sailing terminology and tasks once she'd gotten a little older, Offering up her "wares" to those brave enough
- to try them. What started as some simple herbal remedies for seasickness turned into going along on voyages
- as the ships doctor. As the years went on Strix learned more and more, but never got past the disconnect she
- had with animals. Even with the money she had made on her journeys she chose to remain living in relative
- squalor. Nobody cared about the poor or the sick in Port Shaw for the most part, and she could use that to hide
- her more controversial experiments from the public eye. The beggars corpses would not be missed, no guard would
- be called for a search. After a while she was able to tap further into her gifts and raise the undead, but she
- always dealt with them herself and put them back to rest, never letting them leave the confines of her decrepit
- shack. Now a competent navigator and doctor, Strix yearns constantly for more, whether that be exploration,
- a name for herself, or the draw of power itself.
RAW Paste Data