- GOM Media Player End User License Agreement
- Please read the following agreement carefully before installing GOM Player (“Software”). This GOM Player End User License Agreement ( “EULA” or “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (“User”), and Gretech Corporation (“Gretech”), the Software provider, and the provider of approved services. By clicking the [Agree] button, installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software the User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, CLICK THE [CANCEL] BUTTON AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
- 1. USE OF THE SOFTWARE
- 1) This Software is a freeware product developed for normal users, and users of approved services. As such it can be used freely at home, work, school, or public place in any personal, nonprofit, non-commercial capacity. Using the Software for commercial purposes without the permission of Gretech is prohibited.
- 2) The User must use the Software in compliance with the intellectual property laws and regulations of the country or region in which it is being used.
- 3) The User may not use this Software in conjunction with any technologies, software products, services, etc that are developed for the purposed of evading or disabling the copyright protection on content, works, licenses, etc that are protected under the copyright laws of the country or region in which the Software is being used.
- 4) Beyond what is explicitly permitted in accordance with relevant copyright and intellectual property laws, the User may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software. (FFmpeg is used in accordance with the LGPL)
- 2. SOFTWARE BETA VERSION RELEASE
- The Software may contain beta versions of certain features, functions, services, and processes, and performance may change without prior notice to the User. Further, beta versions may contain errors that effect normal usage of the Software. By installing a beta version of the Software the User confirms that he or she understands and agrees to the above.
- 3. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES
- In order to provide its intended services properly, the Software includes a function which transmits data via the internet. This data transmission function is necessary for various additional features and functions provided by the Software, and by installing the Software, the User agrees to the Software using this data transmission function in order to provide these additional features and services.
- 1) AUTOMATIC UPDATE
- This Software includes a function that contacts an update server in order to automatically download version upgrades, bug fixes, patches, performance upgrades and other such updates. By installing this Software the User agrees to allow the Software to perform these automatic updates. Furthermore, it is possible that certain features and functions that were previously available will become unusable after updating.
- 2) CODEC FINDER
- In the event the Software fails to play a file, the Codec Finder service will automatically search for the missing codec necessary to play the file properly and, in the event the necessary codec is properly identified, provide a download link or other instructions. Gretech does not guarantee or warranty against any misinformation provided by the codec developer, errors within the codec, crashes resulting from codec conflicts, or any other problems resulting from installing the codec the Codec Finder suggests. Installing the codecs suggested by this service is entirely the choice and responsibility of the User.
- 3) OTHER SERVICES
- There may be times when the User will be directly presented with advertisements and/or offers for additional content, software, services, or a combination of any of these things when downloading, installing, using, or updating the Software. By downloading, installing, using, or updating the Software the User agrees to be presented with such offers and/or advertisements.
- 4. DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (DRM)
- This Software is equipped with DRM technology. DRM refers to intellectual property rights protection technology that is integrated into digital content that can be purchased on the internet. The User may not disable such protections in the content or the Software, or use this Software to view protected content that has been acquired unlawfully. There may be instances where DRMs will block use of the content they are protecting.
- 5. PRIVLEDGES AND RIGHTS
- All copyrights and intellectual property rights regarding the Software are owned by Gretech Corporation in accordance with South Korean and International copyright laws. The User has the right to use the Software to consume contents in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of the contents’ copyright owner and in accordance with the copyright and intellectual property rights of the region in which the Software is being used. Any problems or damages that occur due to using the Software in an improper or illegal manner are the sole responsibility of the User. This EULA does not make any warranties or grant any rights in regards to content consumed with the Software.
- 6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1) Gretech is not responsible for any damage to a computer system, device, or data that is incurred by installing or using the Software.
- 2) Gretech does not guarantee against errors, bugs, performance issues, or security issues with the Software
- 3) Gretech does not guarantee that it can/will fix every error within the Software.
- 7. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- In the event the User is in breach of any clause of this Agreement, the Agreement will be terminated automatically and immediately. If the Agreement is terminated due to a breach of agreement, the User will receive no notification from Gretech. The Agreement can also be terminated at any time by uninstalling the Software.
- 8. REDISTRIBUTION
- 1) Redistributing the Software without the permission of Gretech is prohibited.
- 2) Making changes to the Software’s installation program is prohibited
- 9. ARBITRATION AND JURISDICTION
- Any arbitration of legal disputes relating to the Software will be conducted by a competent court with jurisdiction over the region in which Gretech is located.
- Last modified: July 2, 2012
- OpenCandy End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Date of last revision: March 7, 2012
- 1. What We Do
- The developer of the software ("Software") you are installing has chosen to use the OpenCandy Network ("We") to provide recommendations of other third party software. All third party software participating in the OpenCandy Network must adhere to strict policies that ensure only compliant software is recommended. In the event an OpenCandy recommendation is shown, the recommendations will only occur once during the installation of the Software.
- 2. How Our Recommendations Work
- As part of the installation process, a temporary file transmits anonymous, non-personally identifiable information about your computer system in order to help us determine what third party software would be appropriate to recommend. If a recommendation is shown and you choose to install such recommended third party software, then the third party software will be downloaded and installed. If a recommendation is not shown, or you choose not to install such recommended third party software, then no third party software will be downloaded or installed.
- Reasonable efforts are made to ensure any temporary files created are automatically removed after the installation process is completed, regardless of whether a recommendation is made, and regardless of whether you choose to install any software. Please note, however, that some files may not be able to remove themselves until the next system restart.
- 3. Recommended Third Party Software
- You are NEVER required to install any recommended third party software, and you will not be required to install any third party software as a condition to install the Software. We will never install any third party software without your express consent. Recommended third party software is also subject to its own separate license agreement(s).
- 4. How We Use Your Data
- 5. DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WE PROVIDE ALL RECOMMENDATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RECOMMENDATION OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- 6. Miscellaneous
- These Terms are governed by and interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without respect to its choice of law provisions. Any action is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in California, and you irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction in such courts.
- 7. Third Party Software Uninstallation
- We ensure that all OpenCandy recommended third party software which may be installed allows for simple uninstallation without harming your computer, and without leaving files or applications behind.
- If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
a guest Jun 3rd, 2013 43 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data