- * I run http://localhost/coldfusion/cfinclude/index.cfm
- * Everything works fine. I have "Hello World!" on my screen. BUT!
- * In my Apache error logs:
- * [...] client denied by server configuration: D:/Work/LAB/coldfusion/cfinclude/includes/include.cfm
- * The include is working, but it generates an error in Apache.
- * I want the .htaccess to block the direct call of http://localhost/coldfusion/cfinclude/includes/include.cfm
- /* Project files
- └ includes
- ├ .htaccess
- └ includes.cfm
- └ Application.cfc
- └ index.cfm
- * includes/.htaccess
- Require all denied
- * includes/includes.cfm
- Hello World!
- * Application.cfc
- this.mappings[ "/coldfusion" ] = "D:\Work\LAB\coldfusion";
- * index.cfm
- <cfinclude template="/coldfusion/cfinclude/includes/include.cfm">
RAW Paste Data Copied