Conjure Lesser Devils
- Conjure Lesser Devils
- 3rd-level conjuration
- Casting Time: 1 action
- Range: 60 feet
- Components: V, S, M (a vial of blood from an intelligent humanoid killed within the past 24 hours)
- Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
- You summon up to a total of 5 Imps that appear in unoccupied spaces you can see within range. A Imp disappears when it drops to 0 hitpoints or when the spell ends.
- The Imps are hostiles to all creatures. Roll initiative for the sumoned devils as a group, which has its own turns. The devils attack the nearest non-devil to best of their ability.
- As part of casting the spell, you can scribe a circle on the ground with the blood used as a material component. The circle is large enough to encompass your space. The summoned devils cannot cross the circle or target anyone in it while the spell lasts. Using the material component in this manner consumes it.
- At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th or 7th level, you summon 10 devils. If you cast it using a spell slot of 8th or 9th level, you summon 20 devils.
RAW Paste Data Copied